Cheetah Print Pants
[wearing: Cloth & Stone tunic, Bella Luxx sweater, Lululemon pants, Adidas Gazelles]
If I could live in yoga pants for the rest of my life, I absolutely would. I’ve been keeping an eye out for a pair that I can wear to Pilates class that don’t look like the traditional leggings, with bonus points given if it was animal print. I’m wearing this cheetah print pair with maroon sneakers and a cozy sweater.
All photos by Trevor Mark.
Currently Listening To:
Picks from my playlist with Jenn basically summing up how we felt about 2015; listen on Spotify here.
- “The Glitzy Hive” – Neon Indian
- “Goshen ’97” – Strand of Oaks
- “I Would Do Anything For You” – Foster the People
- “Thank You Too!” – My Morning Jacket
- “The New” – Interpol
- “Hysteric” – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- “Tear You Apart” – She Wants Revenge
- “Submission” – Moving Units