First Taste of Fall
[wearing: thrifted sunglasses, Arnhem kimono, Express dress, American Apparel socks, Topshop clogs, Chan Luu necklaces]
Over the last couple of days, the weather went from way-too-hot-for-October to pretty cold. Where’s the middle ground, New Orleans? At any rate, the first truly cool day meant I could break out this kimono again (also seen here), and add some socks to my ensemble. This day was a good one: after hanging out in the park, I had dinner and drinks with friends and then saw the always-amazing band Beach House at The Civic.
All photos by Todd Taylor.
Listening Party: Nic x Yen
This week’s music picks from my collaborative playlist with my friend Jenn; click here to listen on Spotify.
- “Well Ok, Honey” – Jenny O.
- “When They Fight, They Fight” – Generationals
- “Scale It Back” – DJ Shadow, Little Dragon
- “Constant Conversations” – Passion Pit
- “Stay Loose” – BRONCHO
- “4 AM – Adam K & Soha Radio Edit” – Kaskade
- “Logic of Color” – Wye Oak
- “So Bad” – Starsystem