Lace-Up Top and Sailor Pocket Jeans
[wearing: Chan Luu earrings, Topshop shirt and platforms, Madewell sunglasses and jeans]
My hair has finally reached a length where I can pull off a high pony, so I’ll probably be rocking this non-stop until it’s long again. I just picked up this ribbed lace-up top from Topshop and it’s so comfortable, I wore it basically three days straight after I got it. I like that the lace-up part isn’t as low as the other ones I was considering (although I do still really like this dress from Nasty Gal). I’m also wearing high-riser cropped jeans from Madewell – although this style is no longer available, there are a couple super high-riser sailor pocket styles on sale now here.
Happy Halloween week!
All photos by Todd Taylor.
Currently Listening To:
This week’s music picks from me and Jenn; listen on Spotify here.
- “Lost On The Way Home” – Chromeo, Solange
- “Gimme” – Star Slinger
- “A Real Hero” – College, Electric Youth
- “Gimme Sympathy” – Metric
- “Making a Fool of You” – HOMESHAKE
- “No.1 Against the Rush” – Liars
- “Cadillac Girl” – Only Real
- “Forever, Until” – Dog Bite