Leopard & Cranberry
Been feeling a little emotionally out of sorts this week, but I’m excited to be going to Nashville for the first time this weekend to celebrate the grand opening of Main Street Tattoo in Springfield, TN. It looks like it’s going to be significantly colder in Tennessee than it is here in New Orleans, so maybe I’ll actually get some use out of my layering pieces. Here I am wearing a coat I picked up for just $20 at a recent Little Flea market, along with a turtleneck in my current favorite color of the season.
All photos by Trevor Mark.
Currently Listening To:
Here’s this week’s playlist picks from me and Jenn; listen here on Spotify.
- “She’s So Lovely” – Beach House
- “Needle and a Knife” – Tennis
- “You Don’t Have to Be Alone” – The New Birth
- “Little Cup” – Thao & Mirah
- “Heaven” – Pure X
- “Tangible Intangible” – Fly Golden Eagle
- “Gold Chain” – Black Light Dinner Party
- “A Place to Start” – White Denim